If you are new to the world of Baltic Amber jewelry, you may be considering purchasing your first Amber teething necklace or bracelet as a gift, or for your own child. Here are some things to consider before making the purchase:
1. Is the Baltic Amber Teething Necklace or Bracelet / Anklet made with real Baltic Amber from Lithuania? Be sure it is! Real Baltic Amber from the Lithuanian region is much older and has a higher concentrate of Succinic Acid than any other Amber. I get all the Amber used in jewelry from SparkofAmber.com directly from reputable suppliers in Lithuania.
2. Are the necklaces and bracelets / anklets made with safety in mind? Baltic Amber teething necklaces should be designed with knots in between each bead or nugget of amber. Also, they should have firm clasps.
3. What style should I order? At Spark of Amber, we sell the “nugget” style of teething necklace. This is a more raw style of Amber, with high concentrates of the Succinic Acid, which is said to calm and relieve pain. However, we are aware that some customers do prefer the round style of Baltic Amber teething necklace beads, so we will be offering that style as well within the next few weeks.
4. What colors of Teething Necklaces and Bracelets/Anklets are offered? Currently we offer five colors of Teething Necklaces and Bracelets/Anklets, as pictured below.
5. How long will it take to get my Amber Teething Necklace or Bracelet / Anklet? One of the reasons I founded SparkofAmber.com, was to give customers a faster shopping experience. The amber that I use in Spark of Amber teething jewelry takes 20 days or longer to get here from Lithuania. However, when a customer orders from Spark of Amber, I ship within 3 days. Often, your order ships the same day you place it! This means most customers have their Baltic Amber jewelry within a week at the longest. My goal at Spark of Amber is to make Baltic Amber jewelry more easily accessible for United States customers.